Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chicketti



Valerie grew up with her mom making this family favorite. Although I'd had it before, she served it to us while we were in Utah. It's tasty and super quick and easy!

Chicketti

2 C. Uncooked spaghetti, broken into small pieces
3 C. Chicken broth
1/2 C. Chopped onion
1/3 C. Chopped celery
1/4 C. Chopped green pepper
2-3 Chicken Breasts, cooked and chopped
1 tsp. Paprika
1 small bottle Chopped Pimentos (I only used about 1/2 of the bottle)

Combine all ingredients in large pot. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20-30 minutes. Then stir in 3/4 Cup Grated Cheese and 1/2 Cup Sliced Olives.

2 comments:

Granny said...

Sounds good. I will have to try this for my next school potluck.

Tara said...

Looks interesting. We're a noodle loving family, I bet we'd like it.