Monday, May 26, 2008

Corn...thingys or hoogies (as mom would say)

Okay so we tried some new corn cob holders, pokers, knobs. I don't know that they actually have a name, but Pampered Chef calls them knobs. When we were married 10 years ago, we received the yellow corn ear holders as a gag gift. Yes, it was suppose to be the worse gift or lamest gift received. Unfortunately for the slightly creepy couple that gave us the vibrating thing, it wasn't the worst. It was one of the most awesome, still used gift that we received. We tried the green corn knobs from Pampered Chef for $3.50. We have found that the dollar store version (that are shaped like real corn :) ) are still the best.




2 comments:

Tara said...

Funny, but true. It's just so much harder to eat the corn without the hoogies.

Erin said...

We've had corn a lot lately...I really need to get some thingys. I think it would be a great gift too!

P.S. - Fortunately for me, I don't remember the creepy vibrating thing.