Thursday, January 22, 2009

Super Yummy Pork

My friend gave me this delectable recipe. It is super easy, and super yummy!

Pork Roast or Pork Chops
1 Can Apple Pie Filling
1 Box Stuffing Mix

Make stuffing according to package directions. Place pork in crock pot, cover with apple pie filling and stuffing. Cook on low for 6 hours.

Yep, that's it! You won't believe how good this comes out. I got my pork roast from Costco so it was fairly large (over 5 pounds). It was also frozen when I put it in so I cooked it on high for 2 hours and then on low for 5. If using a smaller roast or chops, it will probably take less time to cook.

This is a great Sunday or any-day-you-don't-want-to-think-too-much-about-dinner recipe. Just put it in in the morning and forget about it until you're ready to eat!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Talk about a great way to use items from your pantry. I always want to do Pork Chops with Apples...not applesauce since you were all thinking....brady anyone? This sounds wonderful!