Monday, September 29, 2008

Millionaire Chicken

I wish I could take credit for creating or even finding this recipe. I got it from a friend in our Utah ward. It's easy, quick and totally delicious!

Millionaire Chicken

4-6 Chicken Breasts
8 Tbsp Soy Sauce
4 Tbsp Honey
2 Cloves Garlic, minced or pressed
6 Tbsp Olive Oil
4 Green Onions, chopped
1 tsp Ginger, grated OR 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper (or a little more to taste)
Ground Pepper, to taste

Cook chicken in crock pot with a little chicken broth. Shred chicken, drain juices and return to pot to keep warm.

Combine remaining ingredients in sauce pan. Heat until just about to boil. Pour sauce over chicken and toss to coat.

Serve over hot cooked rice.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh wonderful girl!!! I needed an idea for dinner tomorrow and I am going to make this, thank you!!

Tara said...

This looks like something everyone in our family would eat. (Except Natalie) I will definitely try it.